Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer overload

Heatwave. Got 28C outside, which isn't THAT bad, but airconditioning hasn't quite made it to Norway as a common household item yet (usually, we'd only need it for two-three days a year). Being one of those still without AC, I've got 35C indoors, and the temperature just stays there - no matter what I do.

Which is a bit of a catch-22... My comfy zone where temperature goes is quite narrow, you see. 15C to about 23-24C is what my body prefers. Any warmer, I sweat/boil/fry (in that order), any colder and I'm slightly chilly.

So, for the last week or so, it's been way too hot for me outside - had about 32C in Oslo the other night - and inside is just roasting...so forgive me for being happy about the clouds on the horizon right now. :)

The heat is to blame for me not following up on the posts about my trip to Scotland yet. Will do as soon as the heat subsides....

No comments: